Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Giving this another go...

It's been a full year since I've updated this blog. Like most projects, I start them with excitement and zeal...then they tend to fall by the wayside. :-( I've joined a blogging group and am going to give this thing another go! In the past few days I've realized just how much I don't know about this blogging thing. D thinks I'm crazy, last night she said, "Oh! like you need another thing on the list to keep up with...twins & work aren't enough?" I told her yes, it's enough, but I do like to learn new things and isn't this cheaper than taking a class or starting an expensive project (that let's face it, will end up 1/2 finished for weeks). She agreed, so here's to my next go round with this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment