Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

More About Me

Probably the most important thing about me...I'm a mom. Pumpkin, our son, is 6 and we have 9 month old twin girls, Tator Tot & Tiny Tot. (names changed to protect the little innocents). We have joint custody with Pumpkin's dad, so he spends 1 week with us and 1 week at dad's. We get strange, judgy looks over this arrangement, but it works beautifully for our family and most importantly Pumpkin. 3 years of every other week and it really couldn't be smoother. We miss him like crazy when he's at dad's, but the feeling is vice-versa. So, instead of pulling him apart ragdoll style, we share. Because sharing really is caring after all!
As for the girls, they are our babies, D & I created them, grew them, they are ours in every way. No sharing with anyone else. Pumpkin even told a lady in the grocery store once, "These babies are NOT for sharing!" She joked she wanted to "borrow" one. Yes, we get weird comments like that often, but Pumpkin always sets them straight!
I'll write much more about being a mom and all the joys and tears that brings in future posts I'm sure. For now, it's just more info about me. I'm a mom!
Pumpkin (l)  reading to Tiny (m) & Tater (r)

1 comment:

  1. You have adorable children! I love that you have a routine that works for you and Pumpkin - that is so wonderful. We have twin granddaughters who will be 1 this month. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete