Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Project: About Me - getting this list started

Eeek! I forgot to post About Me yesterday. Not surprising, I often forget about Me anyway. It's back to school week for Pumpkin and we have 9 month old twins, Tator Tot & Tiny Tot. I also have a full time job and a hersband that enjoys homemade meals for her lunches & supper. SO, Me is on the backburner a lot. I've actually got dishes & laundry calling Me now, so this will be a quick list of things I know are true about Me: I love coffee & scrapbooking. I'm great at starting a new project, not so great at finishing them. I'm a fantastic pancake maker. It's the most requested meal in this house! I'm a decent couponer. I'm not extreme about it, but I do save at least 50% every time I shop. Here are some photos that go along with these things about Me.

 
A couple of pages I scrapped for our wedding album
 
This photo is 2 years old, but covers a couple of things about Me - Couponing & DIY Projects. I got all those groceries for $30 and Pumpkin was super happy to help me that day. The red cabinet in back started as a dark brown, water stained cabinet that was in the garbage pile. It's a rare example of a bigger project that I actually finished in about 3 days total. Now take a look at the frame that spells out "family" that's sitting on top of the cabinet....that took me 2 years to finish :-( Sigh.

Pumpkin enjoying his Party Pancakes for his birthday dinner!

Me loving my coffee & looking at my Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment