Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Project "About Me"


Been thinking about adding an “About Me” page and with that comes the task of writing about well…me. There are so many things that make me, me, that I’m unsure where to start. Sounds ridiculous, but I’m feeling enormous pressure from About Me.  It’s the first thing I read when looking at someone's blog. It’ll be like a snapshot of me.  My heart is racing just thinking of it. Am I an interesting enough me to read about? Afterall, even my hersband said, “You are going to write about our life so a bunch of strangers can read it? Who even cares? and if they do, they must be some kinda weirdo!” (In her defense, I had to explain what a blog even is) Maybe she has a point, maybe nobody will read About Me. Well, one thing is certain, nobody will read it if I don’t write it! It’s too much pressure to just sit and write About Me in one moment of creativity & clarity. So, I’ll tackle this project by writing a few daily posts, then hopefully after a week or so, I’ll be able to look and say, Oh yeah, that’s me! Coffee lover, Mom of 3, Project starter etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment