Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

These are NOT the diapers my Momma used!

While doing some research on how to be frugal with twins, I found some info about cloth diapering.  We do not know anyone who does this, but after doing a lot more research over the past few weeks, I have no idea why more people don't! It is certainly NOT the old fashioned white nappy & safety pin get-up like I bet most of you are picturing! Cloth diapers have come a long way baby!
D & I are excited to give it a try and really excited about the cost savings. (about $1,500-$2,000 a year with twins!) Not to mention the benefit for babies skin & the environmental factor. Before you naysayers get all wound up, make sure you do your research on modern day cloth diapers then start your commentary. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment