Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Things the Babies Need to Know...according to Brother

1. The babies need to learn how to be good people, not evil. I think we can teach them how to be good.

2. I will teach them tricks like how to spin a basketball on their pinky real fast!

3. I'm going to take them on vacation where people speak Spanish, you know Mom, where the Eiffle Tower is, that country.

4. They need to know about the "Statue of Liverty" in "Yew Nork City", cause that's my favorite city!

5. I will be very angry at them if they break my toys, but I know babies do that so I'll tell them it's ok, but they need to know I'll be angry. Very angry.

6. I'll teach them to crawl and walk and juggle.

7. I want to teach them all kinds of stuff, but I have to decide on the most important because I don't have time to teach them all the stuff I know. Cause Mom I know a lot...more than you and maybe even more than Baba!

No comments:

Post a Comment